Any tenders currently available at the EEB will be listed here.
- Air Quality
- Circular Economy
- Climate & Energy
- Climate Change
- CURRENT EVENT
- Economic Transition
- Energy Savings
- Environmental Democracy
- Environmental Justice
- EU Ecolabel
- EU Green Deal
- EU Waste negotiations
- Fit for 55
- Global & Regional Policies
- Implement For LIFE
- Industrial Emissions
- Industry & Health
- Intergovernmental Processes
- Nature & Agriculture
- PAST EVENT
- Press Release
- Product Policy
- Resource Efficiency
- Sustainability & Governance
- Sustainable Development
- Ukraine war
- Waste & Recycling
- WORK AREAS
- ze HOMEPAGE
THE EEB OFFERS TWO KINDS OF INTERNSHIPS:
Please read the following information carefully before submitting your interest using the form below.
Please note: As we receive many more applications than we can accept, it will depend on your background but also on the schedule and the availability of an internship whether we can respond favorably to the request. You are advised to check back regularly for specific opportunities advertised above. Due to our limited resources we cannot reply to the majority of applications, but we do sincerely appreciate your interest.
Background information about volunteering at the EEBVolunteers are accepted under the following conditions:
- Appropriate skills and qualifications depending on role.
- Very good English, spoken and written – any other languages are also welcome.
- A minimum of 3 months stay is required as it takes time to get involved in the ongoing projects. However, we do not accept interns during the period from mid-July to end of August as there is a clear slow down of activities at EU level.
- The volunteer will receive a daily financial contribution amounting to 9, 50 EUR with a maximum total of 1.416,16 EUR for the whole period (unless she/he is receiving a scholarship).
- Travel costs will be reimbursed within the Belgian public transport system.
- The volunteer and the supervising staff member will sign a contract mentioning the financial contribution.
- The volunteer will be required to produce a short report on their work at the end of the training period.
- The supervising staff member will write a short reference covering the work done by the volunteer, assessing their contribution.
The EEB offers:
- A professional working environment.
- Work in an international team.
- Supervision by EEB staff members.
- Experience with the EU institutions in Brussels.
- Experience with working in the largest environmental citizens organisation in Europe.
- A contract for the required period.
Please complete this form to indicate your interest. We are sorry but due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to all enquiries:
For more information on the European Environmental Bureau, consult our website or contact us by email at email@example.com