Any vacancies currently available at the EEB will be listed here.
- The European Environmental Bureau (EEB) has a vacancy for a full time Climate and Agriculture Project Assistant, employed on a ‘Convention d’immersion professionnelle’ contract. Work will […]
- The European Environmental Bureau is looking to recruit a Communications Assistant to help with the digital output of the organisation. We are looking for a highly […]
If you are interested in working with us as an intern, please look closer at our website and contact the relevant person in your field.
For general enquiries about internships, please have a look at our guidelines before contacting us
Background information about volunteering at the EEBVolunteers are accepted under the following conditions:
- Appropriate environmental/communications/studies/skills/qualifications depending on role.
- Very good English, spoken and written – any other languages are also welcome.
- A minimum of 3 months stay is required as it takes time to get involved in the ongoing projects. However, we do not accept interns during the period from mid-July to end of August as there is a clear slow down of activities at EU level.
- The intern will receive a daily financial contribution amounting to 9, 50 EUR with a maximum total of 1,233 EUR for the whole period (unless she/he is getting a scholarship).
- Travel costs will be reimbursed within the Belgian public transport system.
- The intern and the supervising staff member will sign a contract mentioning the financial contribution.
- The intern will be required to produce a short report on their work at the end of the training period.
- The supervising staff member will write a short reference covering the work done by the intern, assessing their contribution.
- Professional and international working environment.
- Work in an international team of staff members.
- Supervision by EEB staff members.
- Experience with the EU institutions in Brussels.
- Experience with working in the largest environmental citizens organisation in Europe.
- A contract for the required period.
- Communications work
- Air, Biodiversity, Nanotechnology
- Chemicals, EPP (Ecological Product Policy)
- Law Enforcement, Noise
- Waste, Water, etc.
The EEB offers:
Some issues we work on include:
If you are interested in one of the above-mentioned issues and wish to apply for an internship, please send your references to: email@example.com
For more information on the European Environmental Bureau, consult our website or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As we receive more applications than we can accept, it will depend on your background of course but also on the schedule and the availability of an internship whether we can respond favorably to the request.